Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mother Days

What a beautiful day. It feels like summer. Finally decided on our plans for our extension. Excited and scared, I don't like mess so not sure how I will deal with my house being pulled apart. But I know it will be worth it in the long run doubling our house size and my own craft room. Sounds like my children are home better go and feed them. They are always hungry when they come home. Speak to you soon. Happy Crafting Clairex
Grand Calibur Dies, Hunkydory card & paper, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Claire. Could not choose a favourite colour as they are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire these are all stunning, I love the colours ,and the detail on each is breathtaking . I will have to try this shape it is lovely Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, These are all so gorgeous, I love the details and those lovely butterflies and embellies - all so elegant. Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Claire,wow love these,all stunning details.A new follower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these beautiful shaped cards... Every one is a total masterpiece. Guess I'd better get back to crafting & give these a try. Simply gorgeous.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous cards ! love your colour choices too. Thanks for following my blog. I am going to follow you also.

    ReplyDelete